How To Make A Payment
- To pay online with your Visa or MasterCard click here
- For information on refund and returns click here
Pay In Person
- At the Regional District Office (101 Martin Street, Penticton) with your Cheque, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa or CASH. We will also hold post dated cheques in our vault to process on the date you specify (must be dated on the due date or penalties may apply).
After hours DROP OFF
- Drop your cheque after hours through our drop slot located to the right of the front doors.
PRE-AUTHORIZED PAYMENTS (PAP) MONTHLY PAYMENTS OR PAY ON THE DUE DATE. ALL AREAS – ANNUAL/(QUARTERLY-NARAMATA ONLY)
- ( Click here to print the PAP form )
- We accept payment through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) if you subscribe to that service through your bank. Our vendor name is RDOS-Okanagan Similkameen. If you encounter problems searching for our vendor name please contact your financial institution.
- ** Remember that your account number should not include decimals, dashes or spaces IF YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER HAS TOO MANY DIGITS for your bank, please leave off the last three digits **